Qbo makes everyone creative, because our ten premium varieties inspire people to produce the tastiest coffee creations. A little sample of various coffee fantasies will show you how diverse Qbo Enjoyment can be.
Sometimes little details make a big difference, as with our Coffee Swirl. With an extra shot of cream, you can really stir things up in your coffee glass – and get those taste buds going too!
- Prepare the caffè as shown in the app – the stronger the better
- Throw in as many ice cubes as you like
- Mix a shot of cream with the milk
Caramel Cinnamon Latte
With the addition of a little cinnamon, our Caramel Cinnamon Latte tastes a little bit of winter, with caramel for a hint of naughtiness, milk for a gossipy chat, and Cafezinho Ipanema to ensure a great coffee creation. Why not try it?
- Prepare a Latte Macchiato with Cafezinho Ipanema as shown in the app
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons caramel syrup
Iced Latte Macchiato
If you’re a fan of ice-cold coffee, then we have another receipe idea for you with our Iced Latte Macchiato: It’s really simple and simply delicious!
- Place ice cubes in a glass – ideally, original stainless steel Qbo Cooling Cubes
- Prepare Iced Latte Macchiato using Indian Nilgiri, as shown in the app
The secret of Qbo Chocolatte is liquid chocolate. And whipped cream. And flaked chocolate. And a cube of Oro Narino, of course. Which means that the secret’s not that much of a secret any more. So feel free to pass the recipe on.
- Prepare Caffè Latte using Oro Narino, as shown in the app
- Top up with 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- Drizzle with as much liquid chocolate sauce as you like and flaked chocolate adds another essential touch