Bring my coffee
No coffee and no time to go shopping? No problem. Now the bring my coffee service can deliver your favorite coffee straight to your door. Simply create a shopping basket with your favorite coffees in the Qbo App and next time you have a coffee emergency, you can place your order directly from your Qbo Machine or from the app at the press of a button.
The minimum order value is €20, the standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. The order is processed by Tchibo GmbH.
All you need is:
- A Qbo Machine for which you are the manager (i.e. you have connected it to the Wi-Fi) and for which Cloud Communication is activated. Find out how to do this here
- A Qbo Profile. You can create this in the Qbo App
- A Tchibo online account. You can create this here
- A shopping basket containing your favorite coffees. The next section tells you how to create this
Create shopping basket
This is how to create a shopping basket in the Qbo App for the bring my coffee service:
- Open the Qbo App
- Open the "Machine" area
- Select the machine for which you wish to set up the shopping basket
- Under "Manage", select the entry "Bring my coffee" and follow the instructions
You can edit or delete the shopping basket at any time.
Order the bring my coffee service
This is how to order the bring my coffee service directly from your machine:
- Switch the Qbo Machine on
- Open the settings menu
- With the rotary knob, select the function "Bring my coffee"
- Select "Order now with payment"
You can also order the bring my coffee service using the Qbo App. To do this, simply open the "Bring my coffee" function in the app as described above and press "Order now with payment". As the manager of the machine, you'll receive an order confirmation by mail to the e-mail address saved in your Qbo Profile.
- Your machine must be connected to the Wi-Fi in order to send your order
- You can order once every 48 hours
- If the Bring my coffee service is not set up for this machine, no order will be sent
The following general conditions apply for ordering via the bring my coffee service:
- Tchibo will use the payment method selected by you as standard. Payments cannot be made by PayPal. You will receive your order with an invoice if you have selected PayPal as your standard payment method or do not have a Tchibo online account.
- Tchibo will send your order to the delivery address selected as standard. If you do not have an online account, Tchibo will use your most recent delivery address.
- The Qbo and Tchibo Data Protection Provisions and the Tchibo General Terms and Conditions apply.