A Slight Touch, Great Enjoyment
Our Machine is called TOUCH for Good Reason. The Qbo offers coffee purists uncomplicated coffee enjoyment from the first touch. With the capacitive buttons, the design takes a back seat and directs all the attention to the preparation of simple, yet exquisite coffee. With the YOU-RISTA, we left a few extras off but included our proven Qbo technology for excellent coffee enjoyment:
- patented PressBrew process
- all control elements accessible right up front
- Touch operating panel with LED
- 3 programmable drink buttons; preset for Espresso, Caffè and Caffè Grande
- customizable cup sizes from 20 to 280 ml
- lighted cup receptacle
- fold-out espresso table
- cleaning and de-scaling display
- professional care is easy with cleaning capsules
- extension of functions thanks to Wi-Fi updates
- can be operated through the App or Amazon Alexa
Just like the YOU-RISTA, you can connect TOUCH with your Wi-Fi. Does this allow you to make better coffee? That is a resounding YES. That this technology supports you in caring for the machine is only one of the many reasons:
- With the iOS or the Android App, you can develop individual coffee creations and send them to the machine or schedule your coffee preparation for a later time.
- We give you handy tips for care and helpful instructions matched to the latest status of the machine.
All about the Qbo App
- By agreeing to data exchange, you can enjoy all the advantages of the world of Qbo; of course, this is voluntary and you can turn it on and off at any time. It also allows us to offer much better support for service inquiries.
Get to know the world of Qbo now
- We continuously improve the machine’s functions with regular firmware updates and it is always kept up to date with the latest technology.
Professionelle Pflege ganz einfach
We have learned something else from professional baristas besides the brewing process: machine care in three steps. Rinse, clean, descale. This is the only way to achieve the highest quality coffee possible and prolong the life of the machine.
Modern technology makes professional care as simple as possible. TOUCH automatically rinses leftover water out of its lines when shutting off if desired. If you don’t wish to do this every time, you can simply press the rinse button to initiate a quick rinse when desired, e.g. if you haven’t used the machine for a while. That’s the first step. The second step is also child’s play, thanks to our specially-developed cleaning capsule. The cleaning can begin as soon as you insert. You don’t have to look for an appropriate cleaning vessel. Simply use the capsule holder provided and you can enjoy the aroma of your favourite coffee, unadulterated by oily coffee residues, in just five minutes. Now all that’s left is to descale. Here too, we let you know in plenty of time and recommend the appropriate descaling tablets.
You’ll always know if your machine requires your attention with the Qbo App.
- Patented PressBrew™ brewing technology with up to 19 bar pump pressure
- Wi-Fi module for interaction with the Qbo App
- Touch operating panel with LED
- 1300 ml water reservoir from approx. 7 cups of coffee or 22 cups of espresso
- Cup height up to 14.5 cm and up to 9 cm with fold-out espresso table
- Capsule collection container for approx. 9 capsules can also be used as cleaning vessel
- Automatic shut-off: preset to 9 minutes, < 0.5 W
- Adjust the shut-off time with App (1-120 minutes)
- Compact size: (H x W x D): 23 x 20 x 28.5 cm, weight: approx. 3.5 kg
- Cable length: 0.8 m
- Network standby mode: preset to 9 minutes, < 0.5 W (Wi-Fi deactivated) and < 1 W (Wi-Fi activated)
- Power: 1600 Watt
- 24-month warranty
- Available in Basalt Grey, Onyx Black and Auburn Red
- Metal drainage grid and handle – matt-finish surfaces